1. But you got away, didn’t you babe You just turned your back on the crowd You got away, I never once heard you say I need you, I don't need you I need you, I don't need you And all of that jiving around
3. I know it’s over And it never really began But in my heart it was so real And you even spoke to me, and said:
“If you’re so funny Then why are you on your own tonight? And if you’re so clever Then why are you on your own tonight? If you’re so very entertaining Then why are you on your own tonight? If you’re so very good-looking Why do you sleep alone tonight? I know ‘Cause tonight is just like any other night That's why you’re on your own tonight With your triumphs and your charms While they’re in each other’s arms”
4. When the time comes You’re no longer here Fall down to my knees Begin my nightmare Words spill from my drunken mouth I just can’t keep them all in I keep up with the racing rats And do my best to win
is a brain disorder characterized by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli despite adverse consequences.
1. Your lights are on, but you’re not home Your mind is not your own Your heart sweats, your body shakes Another kiss is what it takes You can’t sleep, you can’t eat There's no doubt, you're in deep Your throat is tight, you can’t breathe Another kiss is all you need
You like to think that you’re immune to the stuff It’s closer to the truth to say you can’t get enough You know you’re gonna have to face it You’re addicted to love
1. Yesterday, when it seemed so cool When I walked you home, kiss goodnight I said ‘it's love’, you said ‘alright’ Its funny how, I could never cry Until tonight, when you pass by Hand-in-Hand with another guy You’re dressed to kill, and guess whos dying
2. Here comes my baby, here she comes now And it comes as no surprise to me, with another guy Here comes my baby, here she comes now Walking with a love, with a love that’s all so fine Never to be mine, no matter how I try
3. And love lies bleeding in my hand Oh it kills me to think of you with another man I was playing rock and roll and you were just a fan But my guitar couldn’t hold you So I split the band Love lies bleeding in my hands
3. But nobody searches Nobody cares somehow When the loving that you’ve wasted Comes raining from a hapless cloud And I might stop and look upon your face Disappear in the sweet, sweet gaze See the living that surrounds me Dissipate in a violet place
Can’t you see what you’ve done to my heart and soul? This is a wasteland now
only a short distance away or apart in space or time.
3. Why do birds suddenly appear Every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be Close to you Why do stars fall down from the sky Every time you walk by? Just like me, they long to be Close to you
1. Just before our love got lost you said ‘I am as constant as a northern star’ And I said, ‘Constant in the darkness Where’s that at? If you want me I’ll be in the bar’ On the back of a cartoon coaster In the blue TV screen light I drew a map of Canada, Oh, Canada With your face sketched on it twice
6. Now the night Will throw its cover down On me again And if I’m rightIt’s the only way To bring me back
Dreams can occur anytime during sleep. But most vivid dreams occur during deep, REM(rapid eye movement) sleep, when the brain is most active. Some experts say we dream at least four to six times per night.
4. Do you look at me, I look at you You say the words I want to hear You hold my hand, I shed a tear I close my eyes thinkin’ of you You make it real and I believe ‘Cause when you speak, visions appear You look at me, I look at you You say the words ‘I love you’
7. On a night when bad dreams become a screamer When they’re messin’ with a dreamer I can laugh it in the face Twist and shout my way out And wrap yourself around me Cause I ain’t the way you found me And I’ll never be the same
gradually grow faint and disappear, (with reference to film and television images) come or cause to come gradually into or out of.
1. Crazy for lovin' you Crazy for lovin' you Crazy for lovin' you Crazy for lovin' you Crazy for lovin' you Crazy for lovin' you Crazy for lovin' you Crazy for lovin' you Crazy for lovin' you Crazy for lovin' you
3. Well you can tell everyone I’m a down disgrace Drag my name all over the place I don’t care anymore You can tell everybody ‘bout the state I’m in You won’t catch me crying ‘cos I just can’t win I don’t care anymore Do you hear?
3. She’s the kind of girl you dream of Dream of keeping hold of You’d better forget it, you’ll never get it She will play around and leave you Leave you and deceive you Better forget it, you’ll regret it
2. Light reflects from your shadow It is more than I thought could exist You move through the room Like breathing was easy If someone believed me They would be As in love with you as I am They would be in love
3. I’m giving you a night call to tell you how I feel I want to drive you through the night, down the hills I’m gonna tell you something you don’t want to hear I’m gonna show you where it’s dark but have no fear
an ordeal or oath required as proof of conformity with a set of beliefs.
1. You spent the evening unpacking books from boxes You passed me up so as not to break a promise Scattered Polaroids and sprinkled words around your collar In the long run, you said you knew that this would happen
2. And now that I know that I’m breaking to pieces I’l pull out my heart and I’ll feed it to anyone I'm crying for sympathy, crocodiles cry For the love of the crowd And the three cheers from everyone Dropping through sky Through the glass of the roof Through the roof of your mouth Through the mouth of your eye Through the eye of the needle It’s easier for me to get closer to Heaven Than ever feel whole again
But I never said I would stay to the end I knew I would leave you with babies and everything Screaming like this in the hope of sincerity Screaming it's over and over and over I leave you with photographs, pictures of trickery Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory Songs about happiness murmured in dreams When we both of us knew how the end always is
1. I could feel at the time There was no way of knowing Fallen leaves in the night Who can say where they’re blowing As free as the windAnd hopefully learning Why the sea on the tide Has no way of turning
It was fun for a while There was no way of knowing Like dream in the night Who can say where we’re going No care in the world Maybe I’m learning Why the sea on the tide Has no way of turning
More than this, tell me one thing More than this, there is nothing
2. It might not be the right time I might not be the right one But there's something about us I want to say ‘Cause there's something between us anyway
I might not be the right one It might not be the right time But there’s something about us I’ve got to do
Some kind of secret I will share with you I need you more than anything in my life I want you more than anything in my life I’ll miss you more than anyone in my life I love you more than anyone in my life
write or say something that is not true in order to deceive someone.